Saturday, January 6, 2007

The beauty of the beast

Hey, who's there
At the dark corner?
COME OUT!
I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!
How long have you been there?
You're hollow and empty
Have you ever saw yourself in the light?
REVEAL YOURSELF FROM THE SHADOWS!
I don't see no one but you
Still there's nothing to see
HEY GHOST! YOU'RE NOT MEANT TO BE!
SHOW THEM!
THE BLOOD IN YOUR VEINS!
I can barely see you
You were too much time
There in this shades of youth
Unknown for too long
In this world of them


Hey what's that
The thing you wear?
TAKE IT OUT!
I KNOW WHAT'S HIDDEN THERE!
How come your mask is still there?
You're hideous and putrid
Have you ever looked yourself at the mirror?
RIP THE MASK FROM YOUR FACE!
i don't see such purity but you
Still there's nothing pure
HEY MASQUERADE! YOU'RE NOT MEANT TO BE!
SHOW THEM!
THE BEAUTY OF THE BEAST!
I can't see your face
You were too much time hidden
There with this mask of yours
Unreal for your soul
In this world of men


No comments:

Post a Comment